Completely in the Canal (CIC) hearing
aid, virtually invisible from the outside.
In my Audiology practice, I specialize in providing
the best, most technically advanced digital hearing instruments on the market at
Digital hearing aids are
custom programmed using a computer with special software. The
information in an audiogram is entered into the computer, and the
hearing aids are then adjusted by computer to give the best possible
hearing improvement. Digital hearing aids can be reprogrammed or fine-tuned at any time
by me at no extra charge.
Your choice of hearing aids
depends on your type of hearing loss, your preferences, and ease of
use. A hearing test and try-out are essential for determining which
hearing aid is best for you.
- The most advanced level of technology
- Automatic adjustment to changing
- Automatic adjustment for telephone use.
- Superior sound quality
for effortless listening in most
- Adjustability by the user with optional
wireless remote control unit.
sound processing from microphone to speaker for each ear
- Wireless connection between both hearing aids
for best sound pickup.
- Improved feedback system to maximize hearing
and minimize whistling.
- Advanced fitting flexibility
- Wireless remote controls and other
accessories available for television and telephone use.